Jan 19, 2023 8:01 PM
The first conversation I hosted with Keith Rabois and Frank Rotman received such positive feedback that we decided to do a back-to-back follow-on (see what I did there?).
Frank and Keith cover a lot of ground in this one, and there are plenty of topics that I think are particularly relevant to anyone who participates in the VC / entrepreneur ecosystem. I continue to learn from these two and have already found myself referencing their knowledge in my day-to-day conversations.
Give it a listen if you want to know what they think about:
- How the future of the VC industry will play out
- Banks entering the M&A landscape and the implications for investors and entrepreneurs
- How investors reference for their portfolio companies that are “middle of the pack” during diligence
- Why “Oh Shit!” board meetings are becoming more commonplace
- The unbundling of capital and advice and how to win as a VC
- And a lot more!
While the last conversation stuck to one theme (i.e. the valuation environment and its driving factors), we weaved around a lot of different areas that I think most investors and entrepreneurs will appreciate.